Singapore is the perfect destination for all kinds of travellers. Whether you are on business, looking to have a relaxing, romantic vacation, want to immerse yourself in gastronomic delicacies, or just need to spend time with your family, Singapore has achieved the designation as the go-to destination for shoppers, adventure seekers, and of course those wanting to enjoy hospitality at its luxurious best.
Even though Singapore is considerably small, there is a lot to do within its boundaries. To explore all that Singapore has to offer, it’s best to take it easy and plan a trip over a few days. A four-day itinerary of Singapore allows you to experience its heritage, modern attractions and leaves you with time to shop and just discover the city’s many hidden gems at your leisure.
One of the safest and cleanest countries in the world, time spent in Singapore is time cherished. Among the top luxury destinations of the world, Singapore had some exquisite spots, including these 12 sensational accommodations, that can make your trip all the more special.
- Historic hotel that started in 1887
- Iconic standing in the city with its colonial architecture that stands out among the modern building surrounding it
- All the rooms are suits making it a one-of-a-kind luxury hotel in the heart of the city
- Guests have been welcomed into the hotel by a uniformed Sikh Doorman for decades
Good to Know: The most famous offering of the Raffles Hotel is the legendary drink Singapore Sling which was concocted here first in 1915.
Hilton Singapore Orchid (previously Mandarin Orchard)
- Centrally located along Orchard Road
- Conveniently situated near the Singapore Flyer and Universal Studios
- The hotel is linked to the Mandarin Gallery, a four-storey shopping mall
- A rooftop tennis court is perfect for lovers of the game
Good to Know: While at the Mandarin Orchard, you can indulge your taste buds at the two-star Michelin Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro.
Paradox Merchant Court
- Overlooks the Singapore River
- Beautiful resort-styled open swimming pool
- All rooms have huge windows opening to spectacular views
- Located close to Clark Quay and Chinatown, both hubs for restaurants and bars
Good to Know: Take a room on the Executive Floor for access to the lounge which has free refreshments throughout the day.
Pullman Singapore Orchard (previously Grand Park Orchard)
- Situated in an exemplary stand-out building
- Centrally located near most of the famous shopping malls on Orchard Road
- Fashionable and modern rooms that are incredibly trendy
- Awarded Asia’s Leading Design Hotel for its marvellous interiors
Good to Know: All rooms come with smartphones with free local, and International (selected countries) calls.
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
- Situated at the airport it makes for the perfect business hotel
- The Bathrooms are fitted with rain showers for that extra bit of indulgence
- A host of food options are present at the in-house restaurants
- Comfortably modern room with all necessary amenities
Good to Know: Crowne Plaza is housed in an architecturally impressive building which can be appreciated the best while taking a dip in the outdoor pool.
Marina Bay Sands
- The most iconic hotel in Singapore and a splendid addition to the skyline of the city
- Houses a world-class casino
- Restaurants by celebrity chefs like Gordon Ramsey and Wolfgang Puck
- Forms a complete entertainment destination with Broadway-like shows at Mastercard Theatres and infotainment at the Art Science Museum
Good to Know: The Marina Bay Sands has one of the largest rooftop infinity pools with breath-taking views of the city. Its location near Gardens by the Bay makes it the ideal place to view and visit the spectacular Gardens by the Bay Night Lights and Music Show.
Parkroyal on Pickering
- Some of the best food options can be found in its various restaurants
- Situated near Chinatown
- Free WiFi
- Has a separate “Wellness floor” which comprises of a pool, gym, and a 300-meter walk through a garden
Good to Know: It’s worth staying at the Club Rooms for access to the rooftop lounge that gives remarkable 360-degree views of the city.
Ritz Carlton, Millenia
- Contemporary and luxurious architecture and interiors synonymous with the brand
- 24 Hour Gym for the health conscious
- Suitably located near the Marina Square Shopping Mall, Singapore Flyer, and Gardens by the Bay
- Rooms have walk-in closets, and bathrooms come with rain showers
Good to Know: The Executive Lounge has food presentations on a daily basis and also comes with complimentary limo service to nearby areas.
The St. Regis
- Houses an Art Gallery with some of the most exquisite art pieces in all of Asia
- Stunning European styles rooms
- 24 Hour Butler service catering to all whims and requests
- Situated near the shopping district of Orchard Road and the Singapore Botanic Gardens which are a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Good to Know: The St. Regis has indoor tennis courts with high ceilings for sports enthusiasts.
Resort World Sentosa – Beach Villas
- The Villas are just a short walk away from the beach
- Some villas also come with private pools
- The interiors are spacious and house amenities like Nespresso machine and iHome systems
- Universal Studios, SEA Aquarium, and Waterpark are all just a short distance away from the hotel
- 24 Hour Butler service and transport buggies are available for all guests
Good to Know: Stay in the Ocean Suite which is a two-storey townhouse with the bedroom situated underwater.
W Singapore – Sentosa Cave
- Contemporary designed rooms that are truly eye-catching and have stunning views
- Spacious interiors that define luxury and elegance
- The hotel provides a shuttle to Orchard road for its guests
- Relax by the Wet Pool and have a drink at the fashionable poolside bar
Good to Know: Stay at one of the suits at W Singapore which have quirky names like The Marvellous suit, Fantastic Suit, Wow and Extreme Wow Suits.
- Premium and chic rooms inspired by artists like Andy Warhol and Coco Chanel
- A boutique luxury hotel with intimate settings and a comfortable feel
- Boasts a sensory experience from the time you enter till check-out
- Has varied eating options from Indian to tapas and the finest of wines and whiskeys at its bar
Good to Know: One of the most happening places in the hotel is the uber-chic Cloud 9 infinity pool and bar for some rest and relaxation while appreciating amazing views of the city.